Terms of Service | Disclaimer
Please review these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the products and services provided by Eric Fraize (collectively called the “Services”), and your agreement to receive these services manifests your agreement with all of the terms and conditions described below:
1. You acknowledge, agree, and represent that you understand the nature of the Services and are in proper physical and mental condition to participate in the Services.
2. You understand that your use of the Services involves risks and dangers of injury caused by your own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others, the conditions in which the Services are provided, or the negligence of any individual providing the Services. There may be other risks of physical, mental, social, and economic losses either unknown to you or not readily foreseeable at this time and you fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, and damages you incur as a result of your use of the Services.
3. Individuals under 18 years of age cannot receive services from Eric Fraize without the written consent of a parent or legal guardian.
4. Eric Fraize does not guarantee any particular outcome or result arising from your use of the Services.
5. The service provided by Eric Fraize does not constitute legal, psychological, medical, business, or financial advice and is not a substitute for the advice of an individual licensed and otherwise qualified to provide advice pertaining to those subjects. The services of Eric Fraize are for educational and/or entertainment purposes only.
6. The services provided by Eric Fraize, including any readings or other information provided, are subject to your own interpretation. Any choices or actions you take following your receipt of services are solely your own responsibility.
7. Eric Fraize provides these Services “as is” and hereby expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement.
8. Be advised that, once payment for Services is received, there will be NO REFUNDS issued.
9. Eric Fraize does not guarantee and makes no representation regarding the accuracy, relevance, or quality of readings or other information provided during the course of rendering his services. Your reliance on any such information is at your own risk.
10. Eric Fraize hereby expressly disclaims all liability regarding the services provided. Eric Fraize is not liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages of any kind, including but not limited to damages for personal injury, loss of profits, and costs of procuring substitute services arising out of your use of services.
11. All readings will be conducted solely in the discretion of Eric Fraize, and he alone retains the right to refuse services in the event that he determines, for any reason, that a reading should not take place.
12. The name, likeness, voice, and signature of Eric Fraize, and the mark are the intellectual property of Eric Fraize and may not be recorded or reproduced for any commercial purpose, including advertising or selling any products, merchandise, goods, or services. You acknowledge that your use of Eric Fraize’s services does not authorize you to use his intellectual property in any manner and that the unauthorized commercial use of Eric Fraize’s intellectual property shall cause Eric Fraize to suffer damages.
13. You hereby release, discharge, and agree not to sue Eric Fraize, his heirs, employees, affiliates, consultants, agents, and attorneys (collectively “Eric Fraize”), from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the usual and customary services of Eric Fraize. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Eric Fraize and his heirs, employees, affiliates, consultants, agents, and attorneys from any and all claims, liability, damages, and costs incurred by anyone arising from your use of the services provided by Eric Fraize.
14. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of your use of the Services shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association.
15. These Terms & Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with California law, without giving effect to any choice of law principles. If any specific terms or conditions are held by a competent court to be void or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions will remain in full force and effect.